Write for Us
Echelon Digital Brand Strategy Guest Posting Guideline
Echelon Digital Brand Strategy is accepting guest writers who are willing to share their knowledge with our readers. Do you have something in mind? Feel free to reach out, and we’ll take a look at it.
However, please send us an appropriate e-mail and do not waste our time. If you consistently chase us inappropriately, we can guarantee that we will no longer consider your potential content.
If we are interested, we will respond to you. Otherwise, we might directly ignore or delete your e-mail. However, if your e-mail looks legit but we are not interested, we might respond to you to discuss if you can write a topic that we suggest.
Our Focus Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Website Design and Development
- Graphic Designing
- Technical Website Hosting Stuff
- Psychology of Marketing
- How to’s on the topics above
Blog Post Length and Content Details
- We accept posts that range from 800 words to 2500. The longer, the better.
- Please cite your sources. (links to sources)
- Place your link once contextually on the content. Do it naturally. If there’s no place on the content for your website, we can place it on the Author Bio.
- We might “NoFollow” link sources that seem spammy.
- Please note that we might remove a link if it is spammy or doesn’t fit in the context.
- Attach a featured image to use for the blog (preferably 1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Use images on your blog.
- Send us 200-characters author bio with a link to your website. (nofollow).
- Send us a photo of the Author, or the company image if the sender is a company.
Send your pitch to 123analytics.edbs[@]gmail.com (remove the “123”, ‘[‘ and ‘]’ this is to avoid crawlers) and use the subject, “Guest Contribution for Echelon DBS”